
The second generation Lightning was something that I lusted after for a long time before I purchased one. I was looking for a nice work car... something like the Audi A6 that we ended up buying, but there were a few L's around at the time. After I drove it, and then the sweet deal I got, I was forever a Lightning owner. For a truck it handles like a sports car. Lots of people track these trucks, with just a few mods. Certainly several people drag race them with lots of mods. I'd like to do the Hotchkis TVS system on it, and place 99/00 20's in chrome on it with some sticky street tires. Maybe not do much with the engine... well, a tune is in order. The transmission programming just sucks. The factory tune was good, but after the warranty transmission repair, the tune they put in is just sloppy. Nothing that a few hundy wouldn't fix.
No comments:
Post a Comment