
I traded in the 2000 Ranger for this car. Hated the Ranger. Was slow, was not really what I wanted from day one, even though I ordered the truck the way that I wanted it. This car was at the Dodge dealer on the west side of town. Pretty much an even trade, and I didn't look back. The car performed great for me for many autocrosses, lots of highway and in-town driving, etc. It is pretty loud on the highway, as the Magnaflows drone. But as you can see from the pictures, the paint is in really good condition. Back in 2007 the car started having problems. I think that one of the bearings is going out. So the car sits and waits for me to return. Too bad the brakes and some other misc parts have been "stolen" and place on the race car. This 96 Cobra will get its time again, hopefully soon. It is the reason that I'm into racing now. I wanted to preserve the car, so I wouldn't put a roll bar in it. Longer term it will get back to stock, as it is one of the rare Mustangs that exists (due to the color, year and convertible).
No comments:
Post a Comment